ITALIAN PROFICIENCY EXAMS & BURSARIES
EXAMS AND CERTIFICATION
The Istituto Italiano di Cultura offers the possibility to take Official Italian Language Proficiency Tests. For more information and to book an exam, please call: 416 921-3802 x228 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Italian language proficiency exam, level B1, can be taken by the candidates at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura in Toronto.
- The Istituto Italiano di Cultura, is an authorized examination centre for the certification of the University for Foreigners of Siena CILS (Certification Italian as a Foreign Language).
- The exams are held in two annual sessions according to a schedule established by the University for Foreigners of Siena (in June and December) which is responsible for the preparation and correction of the tests.
The calendar and information about the exams can be found on the University of Siena website.
- To take the exams at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura it is necessary to register at least 40 days before the exam date and pay the entry fee, which is $350 for the B1 level.
- In view of the increase in requests for certification exams, the Istituto Italiano di Cultura is exploring the possibility of conducting examinations in agreement with other certification authorities besides the University of Siena.
BURSARIES OFFERED FOR THE YEAR 2020: TBD
1. IT WILL NO LONGER BE NECESSARY TO OBTAIN A STUDENT VISA FOR STUDY PROGRAMS OF UP TO A PERIOD OF 90 DAYS
2. ALL THE 100% BURSARIES ARE RESERVED TO THE STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN OUR ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
3. EACH STUDENT CAN RECEIVE ONE BURSARY PER YEAR